Need BIG OUTPUT in a tight space? Consider the BFIT, from Bryan Boilers!
Big output used to require big space, but no more. The BFIT Commercial Condensing Series from Bryan® provides unprecedented output in minimal space, serviceability and accommodates both variable flow or primary/secondary piping. Available in 1000, 1250, 1500, 2000, 2500, 3000, 3500, and 4000 MBH inputs, BFIT advances condensing design!
The BFIT Series from Bryan Boilers will redefine how you look at condensing boilers and boiler room layouts. With up to 97% thermal efficiency, BFIT is not only efficient, it is also remarkably compact, requiring half the square footage of everyone else…Nothing else comes close to this package. Large diameter tubes deliver desired waterside characteristics for variable and full flow designs. It is also uniquely serviceable, providing complete access to the burner and combustion chamber.
Averaging 46% less required space than the tall boxes, BFIT is the perfect solution for tight and shrinking boiler rooms. Models 1000 – 2000 fit through standard doorways and are compact for easy maneuvering. Top water connections further reduce requirements commonly added to rear dimensions. Designed to fit, an optional racking system doubles the btu’s vs. competitive install limitations.
The BLUEJET Burner offers 5:1 turndown. Why 5:1 turndown? Because it works and is proven time after time. No need for multiple set-ups in summer and winter or excess amounts of air, diluting your condensing efficiency at low fire. Reliability is our cornerstone and answering each and every call for heat is paramount. To learn more about higher turndown and its limitations, click HERE.
Can it get any easier? The burner is mounted and fully supported on a
swing-out door providing unique and complete access to the burner
and combustion chamber. Service, inspections, and cleanings can be
completed effortlessly, ensuring long-lasting efficiency year after year.
The BFIT is also optimized for smaller pump selections and electrical conservation, advanced fluidics allow for single pump variable flow systems or primary/secondary layouts. Large diameter, double row tube design delivers desired traits reducing pump sizing vs. competition.
- Concert Boiler Control
- Standard Features
- Color Touch Screen Display
- Intuitive Navigation
- Quick and Easy Setup Menu
- Single Boiler Control
- Multiple Boiler Control Sequencer
- Communication Connects Up to 8 Boilers
- Building Management System Interface; Modbus, LonWorks, BACnet
- Unmatched Archives – 4 Months of Historical Operational Data
- USB Port for Data Sharing
- Self-Guiding Diagnostics – Industry-Leading Fault Identification & Correction Steps
- Outdoor Air Reset
- High & Low Voltage Fused Printed Circuit Boards (just replace fuse, not boards)
- Built-in Brown-out Protection
- 1,000 – 4,000 MBH
- 97% AHRI Certified
- Up to 99% Maximum Efficiency
- Low Pressure Drop – Smaller Pumps
- Increased Venting Lengths, up to 200FT
- Stackable – Saving Space Design
- Design for Variable or Full Flow Piping
- Concert Integrated Control Platform
- Touchscreen Programming & Diagnostics
- Modbus, LonWorks, BACnet BMS Integration
- Low NOx & CO
- Easy Installation & Maintenance
Additional Bryan & Thermal Solution Products:
- DR, AB, RV, RW, CLM and EB Series; Flexible-Tube Steam and Hot Water: 250 – 17,640MBH
- Bryan FreeFlex; Condensing Boiler, Stainless Watertube, 1,000 – 6,000MBH
- Apex Series; Condensing Boiler, Stainless Watertube, 399 – 800MBH
- Evolution Series; Condensing and Non-Condensing Boilers, Copper Fin & Stainless, 750 – 3,000MBH
- Solaris; Hot Water Boiler, Copper Fin, 500 – 1,250MBH
- Storage Tanks; Glass Lined
- Skid Mounted Pacakges
- Steam Boiler Accessory Equipment; Feed Systems, Deaerators, Blowdown Equipment and more.
For a more complete product list with additional details, please visit:
To learn more about any of our exciting product lines, contact us today at:
https://www.wcrouse.com/contact/, or 336-299-3035